About Me

My photo
Raising up missionaries to build the Kingdom of God through teamwork

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Father's heart


On Sunday morning, Pastor Rares had a really good message on 'The Father's heart'. Those of us that were present, felt the love and the message of peace that God, our Father, has for us, through a letter that Pastor Rares read to the Church.
Due to the fact that we were truly encouraged by these words, we would like to share them with you, through this blog.


"The Lord, your God, is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, he will rejoice over you with singing"
- Zephaniah 3:17

My child,
If anybody wants you to be successful, I do. If Anyone is on your side, I am. No one cares more about your happiness than I do and no one has even began to love you the way I already do.
Because I love you so much, sometimes I am even quiet. And I know that that is the hardest time for you. But do you know why I am quiet? Because I can't smile and talk at the same time (as if something is impossible for Me). Why am I smiling? Because I am overwhelmed with joy for you. I realize that you might find it hard to believe all these things, but I want you to try.
You're going to end up believing all this one day, so you might as well believe it now.
Read Zephaniah 3:17 and see that I am right.
You're not making a mistake to step in faith at this moment ... "for who despises the day of small things?" (Zachariah 4:10). Men do. Not I.
If you never step out of the boat, you will never know what it's like to walk on water.
Why not trust in My abilities to teach you and direct your steps? Do you know anyone better that can teach you?
Does an earthly father punish his child if e falls down while learning how to walk? Why then are you afraid of Me? If your heart is pure (like a little child's) then i dare you to dare.
Let's take a look again in My word:
"Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and he will do this" (Psalm 37:4)
My child, our Kingdom is an eternal one. It's built on solid foundation. You have my word, what else can you possibly need? Did I ever mislead you, or did I ever forget about you? Didn't my Son Jesus already promised that "whoever comes to me, I will not drive away". Then all you have to do is remember His promises and leave aside all doubts. I perform a work in your life the same way I did with all those that trusted me since the beginning of creation until now.
I am fulfilling My word in your life. Trust in Me now! If you do so, then you will never have to go through this test of trust over and over again.
Some things I allow in you life, not to destroy your faith but to help you grow in faith.
I want you to enlarge your heart so that I can fit a bigger faith in it. Don't let unbelief speak so loud that you can't even hear My voice anymore. I am keeping my promises. Please tell Me, do you have a better plan?
My Kingdom should be your delight and I will give you the desires of your heart just like I said in Psalm 37:4.
Do not be concern with 'overusing' My grace. Do you think a father gets upset with his child if the child uses the things that the father has put at his disposal? My grace is all you need to have victory in your life. If you don't use it, what could possibly help you? The power of positive thinking? Ha! - honestly that makes Me laugh.
Not long ago I said to someone "My grace is sufficient for you, for My grace is made perfect in weakness."
Life with Me is an adventure, not just adversities. Stop arguing with Me. Rejoice! Stop complaining!
Happiness is a choice. When you chose to be happy, then you chose heaven. Decide to begin and practice unconditioned praise.
When I ask you to sing Me praises and to rejoice in My presence, please know that I don't ask you that because I need you to encourage Me or anything like that. My commandment to praise Me is because I love you and I want you to enter through the gates that praise and worship access in to My presence. So praise Me!
And know one more thing: I Can't really sleep. "He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep" Psalm 121:4
I proved to you that I can't stay away from you and because I wanted you close I sacrificed everything I loved most: My Son.
I don't want you to just know things about Me, I WANT YOU TO KNOW ME! I want you to know all this because I am still here for you, for My Name is, I AM.
In closing, I want to ask you to share the love you felt from Me with the ones that never felt it. The only way I can show My love towards the ones that are lost, is through you. The Holy Spirit will teach you how to do that.
Until I see you in My Son's Kingdom, keep that which you have received , fight for what is true and don't forget: Your help comes from Me... Just lift up your eyes.
"I will lift my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from The Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2

With love, Father God

No comments:

Post a Comment